Friday, July 24, 2009

Amazing Designer

Hello All,

Things have been a bit slow on the creative front around here for the last so many weeks, but yesterday I was trying to change all that. I started sewing a re-usable tote for my sister and worked a bit more on the baby sweater, while planning some other new creative ideas. I have a ton of knitting projects lined up; now the hard part is choosing which one to start when I'm finished the sweater!

I was doing some "research" on Ravelry last night and came across some of Jane Richmond's gorgeous knitting patterns. This lady is amazing! Her designs are practical while still being stylish. I'm loving the west coast casual style right now, so her patterns will fit right into my wardrobe. I'm so excited about that because I have a hard time finding knitting patterns that I would actually wear and love. I can't wait to have some time to knit a few of these things up for myself! You can check out her Etsy shop here, and her blog here.

Well I'm off to do some painting outside, I hope everyone is having a glorious day!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment