Friday, July 31, 2009

A Concert and an Unfinished Sock


Hello All,

Last night my sister, her boyfriend, my Mom and I all went to see Michael Bolton in concert. My Mom was and still is a huge Michael Bolton fan, so my sister and I grew up with his music. My Mom has seen him before in concert, but this was the first time for the rest of us. He did a great show! We all had a ton of fun.

Things on the knitting front haven't gotten much farther along. I've got to the beginning of the heel flap on the second sock, but that's it. I'm hoping I will get a chance to work on it some today while we drive to the city. I want to get it done so I can see if they both match or not! I have a terrible time with making things match. I usually always have one mitten either longer or fatter than its partner.

Tonight is our town's community night, so I'm hoping we are back from the city in time to take part in it. The weather looks a bit like it might rain, but maybe it will hold off till after midnight.

Well, things need to get moving around here, so I should be ending this. Have a great day everyone!


Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment