Thursday, July 2, 2009

Popcorn!

Hello All!




This was what my yesterday consisted of. Lots and lots of caramel popcorn making. I had an order to fill for this coming weekend, and with all the other things I've got going on right now, I had to buckle down and get right to work on this one.

Today is dedicated to wedding cake decorating. I baked up the cakes last night, and now I need to decorate them. The wedding is this weekend, and we are leaving tomorrow, so there is little wiggle room here. I also sewed my maid of honour dress, but I still need to hem the bottom and sew on the black lace. I will post pictures either tonight, if I have time, or the beginning of next week when we get back. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the wedding and the cake too. I'm taking my Mother along as my photographer since I will be taking part in the actual ceremony and will be quite busy throughout the day. A maid of honour's jobs are many! ;o)

I hope you all have had a wonderful first half of the week, and to all you Canadians, I hope you enjoyed Canada Day yesterday! Now I should be off and running!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment