Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Little Life Help

Hello Knitters!!

Sorry I haven't posted for a bit!  This past weekend was our Thanksgiving here in Canada, so I'm all thrown off about what day it even is!!  I didn't get any time to work on anything this weekend, what with celebrating with the family and all.  This week is filled with appointments, and trips to the city for supplies, so I'm not really sure if I'll get a chance to do any knitting for a while.  I'm really hoping that I can sneak some in here and there though! 

I picked up the new Vogue Knitting Holiday magazine today, and I can hardly wait to sit down tonight with it.  There's nothing quite like relaxing with a new knitting book or magazine now is there?  I look forward to it so much!  It's one thing I love to do when I have some down time. 

The other day I stumbled upon a blog I want to share with you all.  It's called Mothercraft - coaching for the modern mom.  It's done by a lady named Carly.  She has a whole website, and business devoted to "empowering moms to find careers they love, get more done & simplify their lives."  Now I'm not a mother yet (not even married, to be more specific), but I found tons of helpful tips on simplifying my life and to help me to take the time to care for myself so that I can care for others.  I think that is one of the best things we can do, because we really cannot help others when we are run down, wore out, and just plain pooped!  Carly has lots of great advice and she even has some videos where she tells you in her own words how to put these things into action.  I'm sure if you are a mother, you will find even more of her tips and tricks to be extremely helpful.  I hope you all pop on over and check it out! 

Well, that's all for tonight, I've got to be getting myself to bed soon, I have an appointment in the morning, so I need to be up extra early.  I hope you are all having a great week!!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment