Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally Some Photos!

Good Monday Everyone,


I finally was able to get my pictures to upload! Now I can update you all on the progress of my projects. Like I said the other day, I finished the Fetching fingerless gloves, and I really like how they turned out. They're super soft and warm. Great for this time of year when you don't need full mittens yet.
Here's a picture of the finished red charity mittens. I still do have to block them, but that's all. They were a fun and quick knit, and I can't wait to get them to some deserving child. Every kid should own a pair of red mittens in their life! Nothing says cheer and fun like the colour red when you're a kid.
And last, but not least is a picture of the leaves when they were in full colour. My camera couldn't capture the brilliance of them, and it was an overcast day, but in the sunshine, they just glimmered. A sure sign of the handiwork of God if you ask me!
Well that's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow to tell you about my new charity project, and an update on the Tiny November Knitalong!!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment