Friday, November 13, 2009

Knitting a Kiss!

Hello Knitters,

As I said, I would be back today to tell you about the lovely little package that arrived in my mailbox yesterday. When I was done blogging, I went downstairs to find my Mother had brought in the mail, and the package for me. I had ordered the book last week, and it finally got here. I could hardly contain my excitement! It was Nicky Epstein's Knitting a Kiss in Every Stitch. This book is amazing! Such a perfect thing for right now when you're trying to find ideas for Christmas gifts. In it there are more than 35 unique knitted gifts for everyone on your list. I'm in love! I've already decided on some of the projects for people on my list. I want to make the Pampering Spa Cloths, Slouchy Bow Hat, the All Heart Wrap and the Cable Delight Hat. Plus, there are tons more that I'd love to make, and I'm sure people would love to receive. If you're in need of a good gift project book, this is it! I can't wait to get started on some of these projects.

Well, I should be off to bed now. Have a great night everyone, and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment