Friday, November 6, 2009

New Charity Knitting Project

Good Morning Knitters,

I thought today that I would reveal what the new charity knitting project is! I wanted to find something that would allow me to use up some of my great big stash of baby yarns, so I decided on the Preemie Jester Hats from Knitting for Peace. The one I'm knitting right now is done out of Bernat Baby Jacquards in Strawberry Jam. I love the Jacquards, they are so much fun to watch as you knit because the colours and patterns are constantly changing, I love it! By the way, the colours in the picture don't look quite right, I'll try to get a more accurate picture in the near future!


I had to go back to the city yesterday for two appointments, so I didn't get my part of the turkey from the Tiny November Knitalong done. (Or much else for that matter) So that is what I'm going to work on while I have a cup of coffee. After that, I think I have a lot of catching up to do since things have been slipping by the wayside around here lately.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment