Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the To-Do List Gets Longer...

Hello Knitters,

I just got home from a trip to the city...we were running out of baking supplies! It was an unplanned trip, so my to-do list for this week got a bit mixed up. I also got a call about an hour ago from our Pancake House requesting more popcorn and cookies. So needless to say, I'm going to be one busy girl over the next few days. Then this weekend my sister's fiance and his family are coming down for dinner at the Pancake House so that his parents can meet my Dad (they've already met the rest of us)...we have some major house cleaning to do! Also, I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think my Dad needs a big bowl of potato salad and two blueberry pies for Friday as well. Looks like things are going to have to get switched around a bit to make everything work out :-)

I'm thinking that I'm going to send the supplies for the last knitted project I was going to make for my Easter swap partner so she can make it herself (an added project is always a nice bonus!) because I just don't think I will be able to find the time to get it done before I send the package out on Friday. I hope she doesn't mind, but I think it's pretty much the only thing I can do right about now.

Well, this was just another little bit of an update of what's going on in my world right now. I hope you are all having a lovely week and are getting in some knitting time :-) Do a little extra knitting for me, as I don't know when I'll be able to do some myself!

I'm off to chocolate coat some popcorn...have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment