Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Easter Week Begins

Good Morning Knitters,

How is everyone doing today? I'm doing very well. I just wanted to take a quick moment to update you all on what's going on around here. I'll be super busy this week due to the Easter holiday coming up, so I'm not sure if I will be able to blog very much.

Yesterday my Mom and I went up to the Pancake House for lunch with my cousin Theresa-Lynne, her husband, their girls and her Dad. We had a great time! Afterwards I went with her and the girls to visit our aunt for the afternoon. We had a lovely time chatting about all sorts of things, including knitting. Our aunt showed us three lovely sweaters she knitted for some of her relatives in Holland that she is going to visit at the end of the April. They were gorgeous! She's a very talented knitter. It was such a fun day to spend time with Theresa-Lynne and the girls :-) I miss her a lot since she lives about 5 hours away from here now. We keep in touch through email, Ravelry and of course our blogs, but it's not quite the same as getting to have a chat in person! I'm looking forward to the Summer when I can hopefully get some time to go up and stay with her for a bit! Until then, our visit yesterday was a great way to tide me over :-)

I have begun a new knitting project (yes, I am still working on the pig, although it's put on hold because I need Mom to give me a hand with some of the seaming parts) but I want to wait a bit before I show it to you. I just started it last night while watching Dancing with the Stars. I'm hoping to get the chance to work on it again tonight when we watch the results show, but I'm not sure if my schedule will allow me to take the time to watch it. I'm working on it while I have my coffee and plan my week this morning though. I think it helps my mind work more clearly ;-)

Well, I'm off to get the day planned out! I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Are you all ready for the Easter weekend?? I'm sure not yet!! Good luck with all your plans, and make sure you make some room for knitting!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment