Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eastery Goodness!!!


Hello Everyone,

Look what I got in the mail today...the most loveliest Easter package ever!! Just look at the adorable cupcake wrapping paper!! And the beautiful box!!


Now, take a look at what is in this beautiful box...



Oh my, OH MY!!! This great package is from the lovely Brittany (britbrit). Look at all the wonderful things she sent me!



The package includes: The most adorable Bunny she made (he is wearing shoes!! Love it!!) he is so soft and cuddly, I couldn't stop hugging him! There are also two packages of flower seeds - a pastel mix of snapdragons and Lady Bird poppies (which is totally perfect because I have my own garden!), two beautiful glass Easter egg ornaments - one yellow and one pink, a bunny and carrot cookie cutters (how did she know I like making cookies!), both from from Crate and Barrel (oh how I adore Crate and Barrel!!) and also a package of Green Beans which are all-natural jelly beans that are so yummy and great due to my food allergies! (I snuck a root beer one right away).



Then there is the yarn! She sent me these gorgeous colours for the Dotted Chickens from Itty Bitty Nursery, as well as Crystal Palace Bamboo DPNs (yay!) to knit him with. I can hardly wait to start! I was showing my Mom the pattern and telling her how much I wanted to make one, and she's like "Well, after this weekend things should slow down a bit, then you might have some time." So there you go, I will start next week :-)



Look how pretty they are! I have never knit with Rowan handknit cotton, or Knit Picks simply cotton, so I am beyond excited!!!! Can you tell???
This was the most amazing package ever! It completely made my day! I am so blessed!! Thank you so much Brittany!! You are so incrediably awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful assortment of goodies! The Knit Picks simply cotton makes fantastic dish/washcloths...happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete