Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!!!

Happy first day of Spring knitters!!!

Yay!! I'm so excited that Spring is finally here :-) The weather has been beautiful, although today is a bit colder than what the week has been, but still warmer than usual for this time of year I think. This is my favourite season, I love to watch everything change, it's all so beautiful. God is doing so much creating; making new flowers, leaves, baby animals...it's all so uplifting and inspiring. Makes me want to be creative too!

This is going to have to be a quick post since I have some icing flowers to make, but I wanted to let you all know (if you don't already) Susan B. Anderson has created another amazing free pattern for the Spud and Chloe blog, Spud Says! and this time it is an Easter theme!! It's a reversible duck to bunny toy and is absolutely adorable! You can check it out here! By the way, this is the pattern she designed for the knitting classes she held at some of her book signings recently, so if you are like me and didn't get a chance to go to one, you can now make the pattern just like everyone who did. I know what I am going to be knitting later :-)

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment