Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Week's Adventures

Hello dear knitters,

How is everyone today? This week we have had a visiting evangelist at our church, so every night we've been going to meetings from 7:30-9:00 or 9:30 pm. They have been wonderful meetings and we've all been enjoying learning so much. Tonight is his last sermon, and I'm sad about that, but I'm excited to hear what he is going to preach about tonight! God is SO good!

On the knitting front: I'm still working on my socks. I'm onto the leg part of the second sock, so I hope to be finished soon. They are knee-highs though, so it might be a little while longer!

Yesterday my Mom and I went to the city and I got to pick up my Knit Picks order with all the new Felici yarn! It is so soft and beautiful! The colours are amazing. I can hardly wait to start knitting with it. I got the 6" Nickel Plated DPN set to go with the sock yarn, and I just switched my sock over to them. Boy do I ever really, really, really like them. They're so much better than the 8" dull old grey ones I was working with before, and the Nickel makes them so nice and slick. I also got both of Wendy D. Johnson's books Socks From the Toe Up and Toe-Up Socks For Every Body. I want to start planning out socks from the books to coordinate with all the new Felici! I guess this means I better stop yabbering on and get back to my sock!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are pleased with the Felici yarn. I've been wanting to order some, so now I will. Knit on!

    ReplyDelete