Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Pig with Wigs

Hello Knitters,

Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I last posted! I'm so sorry I didn't post much last week. There wasn't much time to get online while Emmie was staying here, but she went home yesterday (I miss her so much already!) so this week should be back to normal I hope.

I did get a good amount of knitting done while she was here though. And my first project I want to share is this little piggy.



The pattern is from Knitting Mochimochi, which is just full of cute little projects. This is the "Pigs with Wigs" pattern. I'm making it for my Mom because she thought it was so cute. So far I've got two wigs done: the Beautiful Beehive, and the Buxom Bob.






I still have two more wigs to go, and I'll share those when they are done. Now it's time for this piggy to get back to work! Have a great day everyone!



Happy Knitting!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! I just heard a podcast interviewing the author of Mochimochi last night. I haven't had a chance to see the book yet but I love the piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! The book is amazing, she's such a talented designer!

    ReplyDelete