Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tree Forts and Picnics

Hello Knitters,

This is going to be a quick post since it's 11:10 pm and I've got to be up early tomorow, but I wanted to share my sewing and knitting projects I've been working on.

This evening I sewed up these two "Picnic Placemats" from One-Yard Wonders. My sister and Jake are going on a kayaking trip and she mentioned that they would be having a picnic, so I thought these would come in handy. You can't tell from the picture, but there is a little pocket on each one where you can put your silverwear and also a band part to hold your napkin in place. This makes them perfect for rolling up and keeping your necessities from getting dirty or blowing away in the wind. I sure hope they enjoy them!


I found myself a new knitting project to work on while I wait for my yarn to arrive. It is Azzu's Shawl bt Emma Fassio. The yarn I'm using is Knit Picks Stroll Hand-Painted in Tree Fort. I'm excited to see how it turns out!



Have a great night everyone! I'm off to bed :-)

Happy Knitting (and dreaming of knitting!!)

1 comment: