Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sick

Hello Knitters,

Sorry I haven't been updating you all like I said I would, but I ended up getting sick half-way through the week and just haven't felt up to doing much at all. Because of this, I didn't get any knitting done....I know I'm sick when I don't even want to knit! I've been doing a lot of sleeping, so hopefully once this is all passed, I'll be well rested and ready to get back to things. I'm sorry this is so short, I just wanted to explain what's been going on.

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend, and I should be back well and healthy at the beginning of the week!

Take care and happy knitting!!

2 comments:

  1. I hate being too sick to knit! Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's never good, being too sick to knit. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete