Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesdays

Hello Knitters,

Since yesterday was Thanksgiving I thought today's theme would be "Ten Things I am Thankful For."

  1. For my salvation through my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 
  2. For my amazing family and pets.  
  3. For all the wonderful friends I've made in the IBK Group on Ravelry.
  4. For every one of you who are reading my blog, thank you!!  
  5. For the talents and abilities the Good Lord has given me and the joy I get from them.
  6. For the beautiful place where I live - where I can enjoy the beauty of nature every day.
  7. For the fact that I have food, clothing and shelter, and that I've been given the ability to help those who don't.
  8. For all the knitting, crocheting, and sewing pattern designers and all their hard work.  I'm so thankful to them for giving me the chance to make such lovely things.
  9. For the seasons - and being able to watch all the changes that come with each one.
  10. For sheep - thank you for giving us your woolly coats so we can make things to keep our own loved ones warm  

2 comments: