Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesdays

Hi Knitters,

Today's Ten on Tuesdays post is "10 Things On My Knitter's Wish List."
  1. 8 More hours a day to knit and crochet.
  2. Another set of blocking mats. -one set isn't quite big enough for some of the shawls I want to make.
  3. A stocking full of yarn :-)
  4. A gift certificate to the yarn store.
  5. To go to Rhinebeck next year. -This would be the ideal trip!!
  6. Knit Picks Nickle Options needle set.
  7. Somebody to put my yarn back where it belongs after I take it all out.  -That's a task I really dislike....
  8. A new, large crafting studio and storage space.
  9. A subscription to a sock yarn a month club.
  10. A knitting cruise trip. - What a wonderful vacation that would be!!  Sun, Sea, and YARN!!
Now I just hope some of my family members reads this before Christmas!!  ;-) 

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Knitter's Wish List! I think I can agree with everything on your list! Especially the crafting studio/storage space! :)

    ReplyDelete