Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mid-Week Report

Hello Knitters,

I'm so sorry again for not keeping up with my regular posting!!  Things are so busy right now that I haven't had much time to get online.  I've been baking up a storm over the last few days and I've had a ton of appointments as well.  Tomorrow is another day in the city with two appointments and then I should be done with those for a bit. 

I haven't had much time to do any knitting so I thought that for the time being, I'm going to put WIP Wednesday and Finished Project Friday posts on hold - since I have only one major WIP (the granny blanket) and no finished projects at the moment. 

I've been working a bit on a little something special to add to my Easter swap pal's package, but it's going to be a surprise, so no peeks until later.  I'm also waiting for an order to arrive and have a little more shopping to do that I hope to get to tomorrow while in the city and then the package should be done!  I'd like to get it mailed out sometime next week if possible.  I'm very excited for my swap partner to get it!! 

I'm also working as fast as I can on the granny stripes blanket.  It's coming along great!!  I was going to do some sewing this evening, but I'm feeling a bit tired and the pattern I'm working on requires my full attention, so instead I'm going to granny cluster away.  Maybe I'll even make it to the border by the weekend!! 

Wow, just as I was writing this our power went out for no reason and now it is thundering, lightening and raining outside!  I sure hope the power comes back on soon since it's starting to get dark.  My Mom is already getting the candles out.....  Gotta love living in the rural country eh? 

I should end this post now and try to save the battery on the laptop.  I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the week!

Take care!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't even sweat about blogging. Is the gift shop part of a restaurant or B&B? Sounds so cute, fun, and exciting. Your baked goods sound yummy as well.

    ReplyDelete