Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Monday


Hello!!

Monday morning I got to spend a little time visiting with my cousin TL.  You may remember me talking about my visit with her last spring.  She lives a ways away from here, so we don't get to see each other much, but it's always nice when we do, and I look forward to it so very much.  This particular visit, we met up at the Pancake House.  I got to meet the newest edition to their family, the adorable little S!!  She is such a doll!!  TL and her husband D have three of the sweetest little girls ever, and I just love them to pieces.

The other extra exciting thing was that TL, being the ever lovely person that she is, had something special for me!!  Oh how excited I was!!!......(and I still am for that matter!).  It was presented to me in the lovely bag you seen in the above photo.  Isn't that just such a lovely bag????

Oh you just have to SEE what's inside!!

Here, take a peek:


She gave me a lovely emerald green heart necklace (I'm a May baby, so this is my birthstone), two yummy looking bath boms - the pink is strawberry and the brown is chocolate (needless to say, I can't wait for my next bath!), a set of tiny sock knitting stitch markers that have little Yorkies on them (since my baby Emerson Rose is a Yorkie), there was a chocolate bunny as well, which was snagged by my Mom and by the time I took the photos, she had already eaten the ears!  And last but certainly not least there is a fantastic, beautiful, soft, squishy skein of Tough Love Sock by Sweet Georgia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The colour is called Fondant!!!  Isn't it gorgeous???  I can hardly wait to finish up my WIPs so that I can start myself a pair of socks with this yarn.  Isn't TL just the most generous and lovely person ever???  Oh I sure think so!!


Here's a closer look at the Yorkie stitch markers!  So cuuuuute!!!!

So needless to say, I had a fantastic Monday morning!  Thank you so much TL for blessing me with such a wonderful gift, I'm so so so so SO incredibly happy that it's hard to find words big enough to express it!!  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!

What a great way to end this day, which was a bit long and tiring at points, by looking back at the fun day I had Monday.  I see sweet dreams in store for me tonight.  Now I'm off to bed to do a little hooky-flower-making before going to sleep.  Have a great night all.

Wishing you the bestest of dreams!! xx

2 comments:

  1. A bestest kind of gift. I'd enjoy something like that more than clothes and man, I used to be a shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most very welcome! It was so fun picking out every thing for you. When I saw the stitch markers I just knew I had to get them for you. I'm so glad that you like everything.

    ReplyDelete