Monday, April 11, 2011

A Quick Note

Hello!!

I just wanted to quickly let you all know that I am home now, and yes, I am alive and well.  Things have been super duper busy since I got back, so I haven't had time to blog.  I've been trying to get my baking products back in production since they ran out while I was away, so that has taken a lot time, and I've also been having trouble with Ravelry again - I cannot reply to posts, or open my message box or even look up patterns!  I can still read the posts, but not respond, and I'm so sorry!!  I hope it starts working again soon because I don't want to miss out on any more happenings.  If you need to reach me, you can email me at my email on my contact page.  But hopefully things will be up and running for me again very soon. 

Have a great Monday everyone, I'm off to work!!

Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment