Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hexie in the WoRkS

Hello!!


Thought I'd quickly pop in to share a picture of my Hexagon Blanket (or "Hexie" as I've lovingly begun to call it), in progress.  I took this shot this morning and am hoping to make some more hexagons tonight or tomorrow to add to it.  It's beginning to take shape quite nicely and I'm very happy with how the colours are working together.


I took this photo this morning as well of my project bag (made for my by the very talented Elly) because I thought it looked pretty.  The other project that is in there is what's keeping me from working on Hexie at the moment.  I haven't mentioned anything about it on the blog yet since I'm not sure how it's going to turn out.  I hope to have the knitting part of it finished tonight though, so there might be a post about it yet.   

Well, I'm off to make a cup of tea and get to that knitting.  Have a great evening everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh; you've been whippin' them hexies out quickstyle! What bright colors to make one smile.

    ReplyDelete