Monday, May 2, 2011

Sheer Beauty


HaPpY MoNdaY!!!!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are getting a great start on the week ahead.  I find a fresh new week so exciting.....anything can happen and all seems possible.  I always have lots and lots of plans of things I want to do and get done, and this is the time when it seems like I really could accomplish them all.....mid-week is when reality begins to set in, but we're talking about today right now....SO back to the topic at hand.  Do you all feel similarly about the beginning of the week?  Does it hold as many hopes for you as it does for me, or am I just a little "off" in this department?  Well, even if I am, that's quite alright with me!  I'm learning to be happy with my quirks, they're what makes me.....well, me.


Thought I'd give you all a little "flowery pretty-ness" to start your week off right.  I find flowers to be very inspiring!!  The photos were taken by my Mom over the Easter weekend.  These tulips are just so springish and LoVeLy!  They give me hope that the wild flowers will soon be blooming!!  We've had a lot of ran last week, and it has really started to green things up around here.  All we need now is some sunshine and warmth! 

Well, I'm off to have a meeting with my planner and a cup of coffee and do a little Monday-Morning-Plan-Making. 

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cheerfully cute!
    I love tulips; they are one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete