Monday, December 12, 2011

A Cowl for Mom

Hello!

This cowl is a birthday present for my Mom.  She picked out the yarn the other day and said she'd like to have a cowl like the store sample, so here it is.  The yarn is Really Big by Bernat and the pattern is the Knit Cowl that is included on the label.  It uses big needles and the yarn is a super bulky, so this was a very quick and easy knit.  I think she'll like it!  I like fast projects like these, especially around the holidays!!

Today has been a busy day of Christmas shopping in the city.  Now I feel like I need a nap!  It's been raining here all day and since we have no snow it doesn't look very Christmasy.  I can wait for the snow a bit longer though, at least until all the shopping is done! 

Have a great evening!
xoxo

2 comments: