Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mid-Week Report

Ho Ho Ho!!
Things are coming along great!  I got more cookies baked today and even got my Mom to help me with icing the sugar cookies.  I still have a lot more to do, but I'm getting there.  Tomorrow is going to be a big baking day, so once that is over I should have a good idea of where I stand with the cookie baskets.  I don't know if I've ever mentioned about the cookie baskets before or not, so in case I haven't I will explain: every year I bake up all these different kinds of cookies and then Christmas Eve day, my Mom and sister put together these beautiful baskets to give as gifts to family and friends.  This year we have to assemble the baskets a day earlier since we are having Christmas dinner at our house on Christmas Eve, so with that, and the fact that I thought there was an extra week before Christmas, I'm having to rush a bit with the cookies, but I have faith that it will all get done. 

I still have not looked at my knitting list to make sure I have everything I need finished....I think I might be avoiding it a teeny bit.....but really, it's probably best not to know right now when I can't do anything about it, well, at least until the cookies are done.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment