Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Amigurumi Chat

Happy Morning All,

I have been wanting to learn how to crochet toys for a while now, and I've tried a few here and there but for some reason I just haven't quite "got it".  Yesterday, I seen the adorable bluebird in Stacey Trock's profile picture on Twitter so I asked her which pattern it was and she directed me to her Craftsy course Amigurumi: Woodland Animals.  Isn't that awesome?  I have to take this!  I think it will give me all the help I need since I find it easier to learn from seeing, plus those are the most adorable woodland animals.  Hopefully when things slow down a bit I can sneak this in to my schedule, maybe I'll even ask for it for Easter.  She has so many other cute patterns as well, Nelson the Owl has been on my favourites list for quite some time but I just didn't feel confident enough in amigurumi to tackle him.  I think this course should help with that and if not, Stacey also offers a Craftsy Workshop on Nelson.  Oh my, this is opening up a whole new world of exciting possibilities to me!  Isn't it the best when that happens?

Have a great day,
xoxo

P.S. Our snow is still here Penny, so don't be jealous yet!

1 comment:

  1. Whaddyya mean you haven't quite gotten it? You make wonderful and amazing projects lady!
    But good for you on trying something out w/that Craftsy course. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete