Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weekly Report

Hello,

I had planned to blog all this week, but there just never seemed to be a spare moment to sit down and write. I've been working away on my Ravellenic Games projects and I even got one done. A did a hat that I hadn't originally planned on because I felt like my Honeycomb Scarf was dragging along and I needed something I could finish quickly to keep me motivated. It worked and now I'm almost half-way done my scarf. I've also got 8 hexipuffs done so far out if 20, so I feel like I'm making some progress. I've been wanting to start a pair of SpillyJane Mittens ever since Jill and Mary Rose were talking about them in the Itty-Bitty group, but I'm trying to resist until I at least have one of these projects done.

Yesterday my parents and I drove out to visit my Aunt, Uncle and cousin who are camping this week about an hour south of us. It was a lovely warm afternoon and we had fun visiting and relaxing in the shade.

Well, that's all I've got for today. I'm in the city for the day to do some shopping and get my hair done, so I don't know how much farther I will get on my projects, but I'm planning on spending a good portion of the weekend working on them and maybe even watching some of the Olympics. I hope you all are having a lovely week!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The hat is beautiful and so are the views! Lovely! Your bee quilt is coming along. You are realling getting lots done. Cheers! :-) Nicky momoffour

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view and area to relax in.
    Cute crocheted hat. Such a nice, summer color that would look perfect against your beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete