Tuesday, June 25, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

FIVE...songs I've been enjoying this week: Good Day Sunshine, When I'm Sixty-Four, I've Just Seen a Face, Can't Buy Me Love, & You've Got to Hide Your Love Away, all by the Beatles.

FOUR...things I'm thinking about: The first and second world wars (long story), embroidery floss, hexagons, & memories.

THREE...exciting things: There's a new baby in our family (my cousin had an adorable baby girl), the weather finally feels like summer, & I just found out my sister is coming to stay with us for a week next month while she teaches VBS at camp.

TWO...favourite blogs: Wild Olive & Anna Maria Horner.

ONE...thing I will do today: Have a shower.

I got this idea from the Wild Olive blog and I thought it was fun. Want to play along?  Think of 5 things to list and either leave a link to your blog or share you list in the comments!

xoxo,
Raili

1 comment: