Tuesday, August 20, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

FIVE...songs on my playlist right now:

I Should Have Known Better - The Beatles
The Florida Sun ~ The Almost
My Guy ~ Mary Wells
These Boots Are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra
Hello, My Name Is - Matthew West

FOUR...Books on Time Management and Organizing I read and enjoyed recently:


Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free - by Amy Lynn Andrews
Organizing from the Heart: Change Your Mindset, Conquer Your Challenges - by Stephanie Baker, Beth Beutler, Karina, Whisnant   (I'm actually still reading this one)
What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend - by Laura Vanderkam
What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast - by Laura Vanderkam

These were all really good and I'd recommend each one if you're interested in getting yourself on a schedule or organized.  My absolute favourite though was Tell Your Time, it walks you right through how to find out what your life goals are and then how to schedule your time so that you actually end up accomplishing them.  It was so helpful and exactly what I need right now.  Organizing from the Heart is also extremely helpful in giving step-by-step directions on how to both organize your home and your life.  I'm not all the way through it yet, but so far, it is really great.  And both of the What the Most Successful People Do books were awesome and so inspiring!  I want to read her other book 186 Hours now. 

THREE: Quotes:

"What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." ~ Jane Goodall

"I find television very educating.  Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." ~ Groucho Marx

"You're trying to carry everything in your life by yourself.  And you are falling under the weight of it but that was never God's intention.  He doesn't want you to carry it yourself.  You can't do it, only God can do that.  And that's what He says, He says: 'I never meant for you to go through this by yourself.  I wanna go through it with you.  I wanna carry it for you.'" ~ Lacy Mosley

TWO: People I've been watching on YouTube lately:

Terri Savelle Foy - Love her!!

Miss Jen Fabulous - She has the best beauty tutorials I've seen.

ONE...Cute little dog on my knee:

1 comment: