Wednesday, August 28, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Sorry this is a day late!

FIVE...Adorable Free Embroidery Patterns:

Fall Embroidery Designs - Wild Olive
February Vintage Pattern Stitch-Along - Feeling Stitchy
The Lovers, The Dreamers and Me - Wild Olive (This song always makes me cry!)
Cute Bird - Craft Pudding
Lovely Butterfly - The Split Stitch

FOUR...Yummy recipes I'd like to try:

Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Pear Bar Cookies
Microwave Oatmeal Bars
Apple Pear Coffee Cake

THREE...Songs on my playlist right now:

Every Good Thing - The Afters
The Way You Smile - Newsong featuring Francesca Battistelli
Runaway Car - Matt Kearney

TWO...Books I read over the last few days that I thoroughly enjoyed:

Love Finds You in Maiden, North Carolina by Tamela Hancock Murray

She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell

ONE...Amazing article I read today:

Don't You Know Who I Am? by Kasey Bess

xoxoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. Fun links you've listed! Are you on Goodreads? I'm on there :0).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on Goodreads! I'm Raili on there. Isn't it such a fun site? I rarely write reviews but I enjoy reading everyone else's and finding new books I wouldn't have normally found. :)

      Delete