Tuesday, October 8, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, I'm working on getting back on track :)

FIVE...Books I recently read and enjoyed:

Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince
A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
Georgia on Her Mind by Rachel Hauck
The Trophy Wives Club by Kristin Billerbeck
Surrender the Heart by MaryLu Tyndall

FOUR...Things on my to-do list this week:

1. Mail some packages
2. Change bedding to Fall/Winter blankets
3. Clean...I've been slacking the last week or so
4. Plan baking for Thanksgiving this weekend

THREE...Songs I'm listening to today:

Kiss the Girl - from the Little Mermaid
The Florida Sun - The Almost
Respect - Aretha Franklin

Wow, that's quite the eclectic mix now isn't it?

TWO...Articles I found helpful this week:

What is your ideal day by Lemon and Raspberry (It's always good to dream about what our ideal day would be like so we can begin to start taking steps to making it a reality.)
How to Write Courageously by Marta Writes (I want to be a more courageous writer.)

ONE...Probably the only gingerbread house I would ever make that might turn out cute:

Sweet Gingerbread Scene 

My sister and Mom would totally get this!  Let's just say that I can make wedding cakes but a gingerbread house...

xoxox, R

2 comments: